- 1Tell us what kind of
finance experts you need.
- 2We find finance experts in our network that perfectly match your needs.
- 3Hire finance experts and work with them at no-risk.
- 4They become part
of your team.
- Toptal provides the highest quality of finance experts for any scale or duration of finance support.
- We make sure our finance experts have proven experience in their functional areas and can convey complex concepts clearly to all.
- We offer a no-risk trial period for all freelancers added to your team. Pay only if satisfied.
- Our experts have a proven finance track record with elite industry experience ensuring they can ramp up quickly.
- "Toptal prides itself on almost Ivy League-level vetting."
- "Toptal is killing it, it kind of owns this market."
- "Toptal allows corporations to quickly assemble teams that have the right skills for specific projects."
- "Companies simply cannot find the quality employees they want to hire. The solution: Toptal."
Hiring finance experts for a specific skill or project?
The Toptal network includes freelance finance experts across a very wide array of categories.
See the list below to find and hire freelance finance consultants with your desired skill.
- Budgeting Consultants
- Business Model Consultants
- Business Plan Consultants
- Corporate Finance Consultants
- Data Analysis Consultants
- Due Diligence Consultants
- Equity Research Analysts
- Excel Experts
- Finance Experts
- Financial Analysts
- Financial Consultants
- Financial Forecasting Experts
- Financial Modeling Consultants
- FP&A Consultants
- Fundraising Consultants
- Interim CFOs
- Interim Finance Directors
- Interim Finance Managers
- Interim Financial Controllers
- Investment Bankers
- M&A Consultants
- Market Research Analysts
- Market Sizing Experts
- Part-Time CFOs
- Pitch Deck Consultants
- Post-Merger Integration Experts
- Pricing Consultants
- Private Equity Consultants
- Profitability Analysis Experts
- Startup Funding Consultants
- Valuation Specialists
- Venture Capital Consultants
Check out some of our top freelance finance experts.
After an eighteen-year financial career working with and advising some of NYC's most well-respected startups (Boxed, S'well) and on Wall Street (Lazard), Kelly moved to Boulder, CO and relaunched her consulting practice. She enjoys freelancing because it provides her the opportunity to meet so many fascinating entrepreneurs, investors, and lenders and allows her to leverage her experiences to help them maximize value from the mountains.
Neil Portus, CFA, CMA
Neil is a CFO for growth companies and a former equity analyst at Goldman Sachs in NY where he helped lead numerous transactions including Zipcar's $1.1 billion IPO. He was also an equity analyst at Barclays Capital & Lehman Brothers and began his career at a boutique investment bank (M&A, restructuring, debt financings). He's built his operational skills both as a startup founder and as the CFO of an East Africa-focused impact investment firm.
Jeffrey has directly executed over $500 million in transactions across real estate, private equity, public equity, and venture capital. Freelancing gives him the ability to work directly with leadership in order to achieve efficient and positive results. Typically working closer with executive management for strategic planning and execution, he is known to roll up his sleeves and work with each layer of employment to develop and execute a plan.