Software Engineer2018 - 2021Omise
- Took on a major role in creating the dashboard application for merchants, used by 5,000+ businesses.
- Orchestrated and directed collaborative team operational objectives for the front-end layer of an application designed to manage payment systems.
- Implemented the development and ensured we followed best practices to deliver applications based on React.
- Streamlined project timelines to ensure the application is being developed as planned.
- Developed an API gateway in the form of Express/Node.js server, along with Apollo/GraphQL stack.
- Transformed and created reusable components and functions.
- Authored unit, integration, smoke, and acceptance tests.
- Demonstrated expertise in the utilization of GraphQL to communicate with the back end.
- Mentored, performed code reviews, and helped junior front-end developers.
Front-end Developer2017 - 2018SHIJI
- Orchestrated and directed the team's operational objectives for the front-end layer of an application designed to manage hotels.
- Developed the app and certified adherence to best practices to deliver PoC based on React.
- Streamlined the project timelines to ensure the application is being developed in Ember.js with TypeScript.
- Transformed and created reusable components and managed adapters, models, and serializers.
- Wrote unit, integration, smoke, and acceptance tests.
- Applied my expertise in the utilization of REST to communicate with the back end.
- Performed code reviews, trained, and helped junior front-end developers.
Front-end Developer2015 - 2017SAP
- Aligned objectives and bridged communication for UI development and monitoring of various projects and services.
- Promoted synchronized communication to produce Agile methodology across projects.
- Sought as a speaker to engage and deliver university lectures.
- Enabled our product team to tap into valuable data sources and build incredible features for our customers.
Front-end Developer2010 - 2015dih.pl
- Optimized and systematized UI development, and sometimes design, of various eCommerce projects.
- Presented innovative approaches in the form of brown bags to all engineers to help shape our technical market presence.
- Fostered cross-functional communication with information technology, end users, and other stakeholders to translate needs into system requirements, solid solutions, and reliable results.
- Made informed decisions to incorporate the use of defect and enhancement tracking software and processes.
Freelance Developer2008 - 2010Self-employed
- Employed personal referral networks to attain small job order contracts.
- Initialized personal motivation to acquire front-end development skills.
- Cultivated strong ties to the technology community through exemplified demonstration of abilities.
- Coordinated development of interactive web-based data visualizations, including interactive charts and maps.