Full-stack Software Engineer2019 - PRESENTSiegeGG
- Designed and implemented a web application that allows employees to track and manage internal knowledge more efficiently.
- Created RESTful API specification which was used as a basis for the design of new products.
- Created company mobile application MVP using React Native.
Embedded Software Engineer2017 - 2020Ericsson Nikola Tesla
Technologies: Telecommunications, Embedded C, Embedded Software, Embedded Systems, Git, POSIX, Linux, Protocol Buffers, Google Test (GTest), ZeroMQ, GNU Toolchain, RTOS, C++, C
- Worked on the development, testing, integration, and delivery of important features that impacted WCDMA, LTE, and NR networking modes of the radio interface control software.
- Pioneered on multiple product-wide codebase refactoring, improving testability and reducing complexity, which contributed to a 70% fall of bug reports over a period of three months.
- Designed and implemented a custom containerization engine used for efficient virtualized component testing of critical software modules.
- Transferred knowledge and experience by performing extensive code reviews.
- Held multiple department lectures with the aim of educating coworkers about best practices.
- Performed technical screening for hundreds of job candidates.
Embedded Software Engineer2017 - 2018Retractomatic, LLC.
Technologies: Zephyr, RTOS, Embedded C++, Embedded C, ARM Embedded, Embedded Software, Embedded Systems, Embedded Hardware, Bluetooth LE, Nordic nRF52, ESP8266, Node.js, WiFi, GSM, Arduino, C++, C
- Provided advice on which features to focus on during early product prototyping in order to maximize investment in the company.
- Designed and constructed a product prototype embedded device for potential investors and partners.
- Implemented BLE, GSM, and WiFi communication protocols in order to allow mobile applications' selection to access and control the embedded device.
Student Teaching Assistant2015 - 2018University of Split
Technologies: Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Algorithms, C++, C
- Held hands-on practical classes in the areas of C programming, C++ programming, and object-oriented programming.
- Tested and provided feedback scores to the students.
- Worked with the professors to improve processes and methodologies.
Software Engineer2016 - 2017Trovicor
- Improved deep packet inspection engine capabilities by designing and implementing multiple classification and extraction algorithms.
- Expanded the organization's internal knowledge base by reverse engineering over 20 application-level network protocols.
- Performed targeted network traffic interception in a controlled environment.